Friday, October 23, 2009
Vortland Part 1
Some of us live in what I call Vortland(Vancouver/Portland) or Vancouver , Washington which is a quiet suburb of Portland,Oregon and is a city of great culture, interest and beauty in my humble opinion. I love living in Vancouver, I go to Clark College here as a mature returning student and it seems roots are settling in . I do many activities in Portland just over the bridge and I see a great potential in this small quiet suburb of Portland that is not quite tapped into yet. I would like to use this Blog to explore and experience with others their Vortland adventures and experiences and what is hiding here in Vortland, outside the mainstream obvious of the Powell's district in downtown Portland. Whats hiding right outside my front door here in downtown Vancouver? What film did you see recently that impacted you? At home, Vancouver or Portland ? What is the buzz on Vortland music on both sides of the bridge? Whats the next big art exhibit, talk, walk or whatever at Clark College or Vortland? Lets expand our panorama in the community see whats going on. As a Vortlander I am going to share expierences, thoughts on films, local exhibits and everything in between and I invite you to join me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment